Alcedo Self-Adhering Electrodes 8 PCS
- Before applying electrode pads, make sure stimulation device is off.
- Make sure the treatment area skin is clean and dry.
- Connect electrode pad to lead wires.
- Remove electrode pad from protective backing. DO NOT remove electrodes by pulling on the wire. Peel gently from any corner.
- Place electrode pads on skin according to instructions.
- Attach lead wires to stimulation device.
- After treatment finish, turn off the stimulation device and disconnect the wires. Gently remove electrode pads from skin by peeling from any corner.
- After each use, return electrode pads onto the protective backing and seal in the package.
- Don’t apply to broke skin.
- When skin irritation develops, stop using it and consult your physician.
- Electrodes should not be applied across the chest.
- Electrodes should be replaced if they no longer stick firmly to the skin.