Alcedo Blood Pressure Monitor AE176
The American Heart Association recommends that anyone with, or at risk of high blood pressure, should monitor their condition at home, as well as under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Your heart is just like a pump which works to make blood flow through all blood vessels in the body. Blood pressure refers to the force of blood flowing through your blood vessels. Unfortunately, an estimated 103 million U.S. adults suffer from high blood pressure, also known as hypertension.
Research shows that blood pressure monitoring can help reduce the risk of health issues as well as help keep hypertension under control.
Take the important step of managing your blood pressure with Alcedo’s Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor.
Our Blood Pressure Monitor provides a simple, intelligent, state-of-the-art, highly accurate device for managing health.
- Fully Automatic: Precise, fast, and reliable measurement of blood pressure, pulse, and heartbeat using our professional grade digital blood pressure measuring device
- Oscillometric Technology: Advanced, non-invasive process utilizes an automated cuff to measure the vibration of blood traveling through the arteries, and then converts the movement into easy-to-understand digital readings
- Cuff Warning Detection: Self-checking cuff positioning feature provides a visual symbol on the device to indicate that the pre-formed cuff is wrapped correctly for accurate measurement.
- Large Backlit Display: Clear, supersized number values appear during blood pressure measurements for convenient and easy reading
- Talking Function: Live-voice broadcast of blood pressure levels with adjustable volume setting provide a simple option for testing by users with different needs
- Accurate Values: Automatically averages 3 values for a more precise comparison of readings
- Two-User Mode: Advanced feature allows two individuals to monitor, track, and store their readings separately on the same device
- Enhanced Memory: Storage provides up to 120 readings so that multiple users can collect weeks of blood pressure measurements on one device. Provides easy one-touch button to view past blood pressure readings
- Movement Error Symbol: Monitor reveals an error symbol if there is excess movement or talking during the measurement, which may lead to inexact measurements
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: Clinically tested for accuracy in identifying pulse irregularities
- Push Button Design: Easy-to-use one-touch design runs on batteries for optimum portability or AC Adapter (included)
- Automatic Start/Stop: Simple to operate process to begin inflating the cuff. Provides an automatic ‘switch off’ mechanism which tuns off the unit after one minute of non-use
- Date/Time Display: Straight-forward interface for ease in setting calendar details to track daily blood pressure readings
- Warranty: Purchase with confidence with one-year limited manufacturer’s’ warranty